The Jefferson Valley Mall will be hosting a series of fun and interactive family-friendly events for mom’s and toddlers as part of its new KidX “Tiny Tots Wednesday” series. The series of events, in partnership with Apple Moms Hudson Valley and Westchester Stroller Strides, will feature story time, music classes, arts and crafts and gym and movement classes.
KidX “Tiny Tots Wednesday” will take place on Wednesday's from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. until April 5th.
KidX “Tiny Tots Wednesday” Series Activities Schedule:
• Wednesday, January 25th: Bear Hunt
• Wednesday, February 1st: Bow Wow Ballet
• Wednesday, February 8th: Magic Hat
• Wednesday, February 15th: Hearts & Hugs
• Wednesday, February 22nd: Woodland Fun
• Wednesday, March 1st: One Fish Two Fish
• Wednesday, March 8th: Flying Friends Can Dance
• Wednesday, March 15th: Go Green
• Wednesday, March 22nd: Dino, Dinosaurs
• Wednesday, March 29th: Rainbow Fish
• Wednesday, April 5th: Hip Hop Quack
KidX Club at Jefferson Valley Mall introduces kids to first-hand experiences through an annual calendar of events that are meant to inspire them to explore, experience and excel. Registration is free and new members will receive a welcome bag filled with a membership card, program information, special gifts and exclusive retail offers.