Join Ivy Rehab for their Wellness Lecture Series at the Jefferson Valley Mall. They'll be rolling out seven informative sessions. Below you'll find the full lecture series schedule.
1. September 11, 2018 9:00 AM Balance and Fall Prevention presented by Maureen Curtin, MSPT
2. October 9, 2018 9:00 AM presented by Chris Kennedy, PT Topic to be determined
3. November 14, 2018 9:00 AM Body Composition: Tipping The Scale and How You Should Be Monitoring Your Health presented by Chris DiSisto, PT, DPT, CHT
4. December 10, 2018 9:00 AM Stretch Your Way To Wellness: Learn Easy stretches to Improve Your Flexibility and Posture present by Debbie Lenihan, PT
5. January 8, 2019, 9:00 AM Osteoporosis and Joint Protection presented by Maureen Curtin, MSPT
6. February 12, 2019, 9:00 AM presented by Chris Kennedy, PT topic to be determined
7. March 13, 2019 , 9:00 AM Why is Drinking Water So Important presented by Chris DiSisto PT, DPT, CHT
We look forward to hosting these informative sessions in the fall.