Sales Associate Christmas
Year after year, families and children flock to the Santa photo set to visit with Santa and have their annual Santa photo taken. It’s your job to create a magical experience for everyone who visits. Cherry Hill Programs trains each team member and is there to help you guide the Santa photo set team to success.
The Sales Associate is a seasonal team member responsible for helping to create a magical experience for every guest.
Areas of Responsibility
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Mandatory attendance at Training prior to start of season
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, flexible and professional attitude
- Must be dependable
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences
- Strong communication skills with ability to upsell
- Comfortable greeting and working with families and children
- Ensure supplies and consumables are not wasted
- Participates as team member ensuring operations on the set run smoothly, effectively and in accordance with all CHP policies and procedures
- Participates as team member in maintaining a good working relationship with the Local/Assistant Managers, photo set team members (including Santa), Center Marketing Director, Center Manager and Staff, and maintaining a positive image for CHP at your center
- Takes responsibility to ensure safety on the set
- Professional attire (in costume during season) and good hygiene is required; your personal appearance reflects on the company and you
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum age requirement is 16 years or older
- Required to pass a Background Check
- Photography background a plus
- Experience working with POS (point of sale) and/or cash register
- Must be available and willing to work weekends when set is busiest
How to Apply
Apply online today!