Sales Associate - Lodge
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Areas of Responsibility
Sales Associate Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement, specifically (but not limited to) our Lodge Department
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment to Hunting, Camping, and/or Fishing
- Ability to meet the Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions by successfully completing a background check
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Education / Experience Requirements
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales, or cash-handling experience preferred
- Passion for outdoor activity
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
How to Apply
Apply online today!