If you’re looking for a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative work environment at a company dedicated to being one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brands, then this job is for you! This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join Hallmark Retail – Corporate Stores. The mission of the Hallmark Corporate Stores is to bring the Hallmark image to life in a world-class specialty retail environment.
ABOUT THE PARTTIME SALES ASSOCIATE:
The Sales Associate (SAI) is responsible for providing exemplary selling and customer service that is designed to improve the productivity and profitability of the store. The Sales Associate provides the customer with product recommendations and solutions by working proactively with them, and serves as a role model of best practice retail execution. The overall focus is on sales and service at all times. Stocking products, housekeeping and assisting with stockroom duties are accomplished as identified or assigned. The incumbent works closely with the corporate store team and reports directly to the Store Manager (SM).
Areas of Responsibility
- Participating in the processing of shipments, replenishment of the sales floor, and additional operational tasks based on the needs of the business.
- Performing all housekeeping duties regularly.
- Maintaining a thorough and on-going knowledge of Hallmark Gold Crown products, services, systems and store operations through various sales associate training programs, initiatives and store development programs.
- Upholding all company policies and practices, including but not limited to, store operation procedures.
- Demonstrating values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
Education / Experience Requirements
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (MUST HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED):
- Must be at least 16 years of age with appropriate work permit as required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, the day before and after major holidays, evenings and weekends. This includes availability to work opening and closing shifts.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk; frequently push/pull; occasionally bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel; climb a ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds; i.e., fixture parts and cartons.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE):
- To be considered for an SAII role you must meet the following: 18+ years of age with appropriate work permit as required. 1+ year’s previous experience in retail, sales or customer service OR 6+ months experience in a Hallmark Corporate Store. Available to open and close the store a minimum of 3 times per week and 2 weekend shifts per month.
- High school diploma / GED or above.
- 1+ years of previous experience in retail, sales or customer service for SAI and 2+ year’s previous experience in retail, sales or customer service for SAII.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer-focused engagement on and off the sales floor.
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Strong sense of urgency, flexibility and willingness to adapt to change.
- Desire and ability to learn the business.
- Proficiency and comfort using a computer and other technology.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!