Part Time Sales Associate
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders who have a passion to succeed. The fast pace is thrilling, the challenges come quickly, and the opportunities are limitless. We hire world-class talent with a desire to excel on the selling floor and the ability to connect with our customer. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment that celebrates diversity in people and ideas. Whether it be managing a store, creating visual merchandising presentations, or championing a best-in-class customer experience, we’ll help you find your place to grow.
Our Sales Associates generate sales and create an exceptional in-store experience for everyone who enters our store. Sales Associates are expected to execute on a variety of activities as assigned by the manager on duty, including selling, merchandising, processing freight, and cashiering.
Areas of Responsibility
• Serves as a role model for other associates
• Demonstrates a sense of ownership in store performance and standards
• Communicates with the management team and fellow associates in a positive, accurate, and timely manner
• Builds trust and rapport in all working relationships
• Willingly accepts feedback and re-direction from all levels of management
• Continues to learn and grow in current position
• Complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policies
• Interacts with customers in a friendly and attentive manner; puts the customer first.
• Utilizes strong listening skills to identify customer needs
• Provides assistance at the fitting room, when appropriate
• Balances customers and tasks simultaneously, using good judgment and teamwork
• Processes customers at the Sales & Service desk in a quick and efficient manner
• Partners with management to resolve customer service situations
• Ensures assigned zone is filled in by size and color at all times
Builds the Brand
• Projects enthusiasm in a retail environment
• Demonstrates teamwork and is committed to the store’s success
• Follows the company Brand Dress Standards
• Takes initiative for maintaining zone presentation to ensure the store remains neat, clean, and organized
• Endorses brand recognition programs (gift cards, coupons)
• Meets instant credit goals
• Contributes to the maintenance of Brand Operating Standards
• Accurately and efficiently follows all register policies and wrap desk procedures
• Meets all non-sell productivity goals (i.e., freight processing, floor refill, housekeeping duties)
• Actively follows all Loss Prevention Guidelines
• Practices all Safety Guidelines
• Requires minimal supervision and pursues a job to completion
• Is flexible and has availability that supports the needs of the business
Education / Experience Requirements
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Retail experience preferred
• Minimum educational level: high school graduate preferred.
How to Apply
Apply in person in store. Speak to manager.