Part time Support Manager/Sales Lead
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders who have a passion to succeed. The fast pace is thrilling, the challenges come quickly, and the opportunities are limitless. We hire world-class talent with a desire to excel on the selling floor and the ability to connect with our customer. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment that celebrates diversity in people and ideas. Whether it be managing a store, creating visual merchandising presentations, or championing a best-in-class customer experience, we’ll help you find your place to grow.
The Sales Lead is a part-time, non-management position who will assist the Store Management Team in driving sales and delivering outstanding “Customer First” service to our customer. The Sales Lead has all of the responsibilities of our Sales Associates, but is also responsible for supporting the Store Management Team in overseeing the day-to-day operations, merchandising, and customer service in the store, while serving as a role model to less experienced Sales Associates. The Sales Lead will be expected to follow opening and closing procedures when applicable, and will hold store keys.
Areas of Responsibility
The Sales Lead is not a member of Store Management, but will fulfill the following leadership responsibilities:
• Act as the Floor Sales Leader during designated shifts
• Provide in-the-moment feedback and coaching to less experienced Sales Associates on selling behaviors, customer service expectations, operational tasks and merchandising/ product knowledge.
• Provide feedback to the Store Management Team on individual and team performance during their shift.
• Refer all formal talent decisions to a member of the management team (scheduling, hiring/ termination, corrective action/ performance improvement, etc.).
• Continues to learn and grow in current position
• Complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policies
• Interacts with customers in a friendly and attentive manner; puts the customer first.
• Utilizes strong listening skills to identify customer needs
• Provides assistance at the fitting room, when appropriate
• Balances customers and tasks simultaneously, using good judgment and teamwork
• Processes customers at the Sales & Service desk in a quick and efficient manner
• Partners with management to resolve customer service situations
• Ensures assigned zone is filled in by size and color at all times
Builds the Brand
• Projects enthusiasm in a retail environment
• Demonstrates teamwork and is committed to the store’s success
• Follows the company Brand Dress Standards
• Takes initiative for maintaining zone presentation to ensure the store remains neat, clean, and organized
• Endorses brand recognition programs (gift cards, coupons)
• Meets instant credit goals
• Contributes to the maintenance of Brand Operating Standards
• Accurately and efficiently follows all register policies and wrap desk procedures
• Meets all non-sell productivity goals (i.e., freight processing, floor refill, housekeeping duties)
• Actively follows all Loss Prevention Guidelines
• Practices all Safety Guidelines
• Requires minimal supervision and pursues a job to completion
• Is flexible and has availability that supports the needs of the business
Education / Experience Requirements
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Minimum of 1 year of retail experience required. Previous Sales Lead experience a plus.
• Minimum educational level: high school graduate preferred.
How to Apply
Apply in person in store. Speak to manager.