Part-Time Assistant Manager
At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one of a kind, and amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees.
As an Assistant Store Manager, youíll assist in creating a team environment which fosters inclusivity and positive connections. In this role, youíll support the Store Manager by directing and leading the team to achieve store objectives which include sales and profit goals, recruiting, performance management, training, and development.
Areas of Responsibility
- In partnership with Store Manager ensure store is achieving company objectives and KPI goals
- Provide leadership around running an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
- Help recruit, develop and train top talent who are sales, customer, and fashion-focused
- Set the example for The Torrid Connection and ensure the team is providing a shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Support Store Manager in implementing merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with Store Manager and District Manager
Education / Experience Requirements
- At least six months of specialty/apparel retail management experience with proven ability to lead teams to success and proven sales performance
- High School graduate or GED equivalent. College degree is a plus
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Retail and fashion are always changing, so flexibility and ability to adapt to any situation, the environment, challenges, job duties, and work schedules are pillars to your success
- Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
- Be at least 18 years of age
How to Apply
Apply online today!